The New York State Fair came to a close on Labor Day with one of the best fairs in recent history. Triangle Talent is proud to partner with the Fair on this record setting year. The Fair set attendance records and saw significant increases at the Grandstand. The Chevy Court stage was a huge draw during the Fair’s 12 day run. Highlights of this year’s Fair include:
- Triangle Talent helped bring nearly a QUARTER MILLION PEOPLE to the Great New York State Fair – better than 25% of the overall attendance.
- An ALL TIME Single Day Fair Attendance Record – On Saturday, August 30 the New York State Fair had 120,617 people come through the gates, the largest single day crowd in the 168 year history of the Fair. Triangle Talent had Jason Aldean at the Grandstand, Uncle Kracker for the 2 PM free Chevy Court show and Bell Biv Devoe at Chevy Court at 8 PM. These artists were a major contributing factor to achieving this historic milestone.
- AND THEN THE FAIR TOPPED THAT!! Two days later, on Labor Day, 122,970 people visited the Fair to enjoy the $1 Day promotion to see The Doobie Brothers, eclipsing the record set just two days earlier. This is the FIFTH DAILY RECORD that Triangle Talent has helped the New York State Fair achieve in six years.
- The Jason Aldean show with Florida Georgia Line and Tyler Farr was a total sell-out.
- The Fair’s Grandstand saw an increase in ticket sales of 28% compared to 2013 and 43% compared to 2012.
- Average Tickets per show increased by 44% over 2013 and 19% over 2012.
- Gross Ticket revenue was up more than 55% compared to 2013, with one less show in the Grandstand this year.
- The 21 free Chevy Court stage shows entertained more than an estimated 175,000 people, continuing its record of being one of the Fair’s strongest draws.
- This was the second best attended Grandstand Concert series in the six years that Triangle Talent has booked the Grandstand.